Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cute Katrina Kaif: I don't like to show off on Social Networking Sites Stills




Bollywood actresses Katrina Kaif and Kareena Kapoor are probably only the actresses who haven't did Cyber Space entry yet. It means that they have not yet created account on any social networking sites.

When Katrina was asked, why she doesn't interact with her fans like other celebrities on social networking sites? Katrina replied, "I love my fans very much, but I don't like getting stuck to anything. People love me and I know that, I am very thankful for their love, and I don’t believe in any kind of show off. Many actors put their fans pics on social networking sites and I just can't do that all. I just want to remember my fans and always keep them in my heart.

Anyway, Katrina is busy these days promoting her upcoming film "Mere Brother Ki Dulhan" and it looks like her fans will have to wait long enough to chat with her online.
, Showing Bollywood News Adorable Katrina Kaif: I don't like to show off on Social Networking Sites Wet

No comments:

Post a Comment